The decanting centrifuges are the ideal tool in various fields:
The centrifuges developed for this sector are high performance centrifuges that meet the specific requirements of the industry. They have a high production efficiency and constant production quality levels. They can also be set up for the CIP cycle (Cleaning in Place) for complete sanitizing of the machine.
The separation of low density liquids with solids sized from 1 to 10,000 is carried out with an appropriate combination of the cylindrical section configuration, bowl speed, speed and configuration of the conveyor and, finally, the internal level of the liquid.
The horizontal centrifuges are used for the production of all types of fruit juices (grape, apple, lemon, etc.), for the production of tea or coffee, beer and wine.
Here, in detail, the different areas of use:
• in the production of fruit and vegetable juices, the decanter centrifuge succeeds in squeezing the previously ground fruit and vegetables to the highest possible level, obtaining a high yield of juice;
• in the production of soy and rice milk, the decanter centrifuge effectively separates the solids from all the cooking liquid obtaining a product free from impurities;
• in the production of cheese the decanter is used for the thickening and dewatering of the sludge;
• in distilleries, the use of the decanter ensures a really high dry substance content compared to the discharged solid, with a reduction in drying costs;
• in the clarification of the beer, through a centrifugation carried out before the filtering phase, the work carried out by the plant is reduced and it is possible to reduce the consumption of fossil flour at the origin;
• recovery of the grey starch from water used while cutting potatoes.
• the decanting centrifuges are used for the purification of water, including wastewater and municipal sludge: through a process of dehydration it is in fact possible to separate liquids from the solid phase obtaining a result of exceptional quality;
• the decanters allow the recovery of the paper: after it has been sent for recycling, a washing and a maceration bath are carried out; once this phase is finished, the liquid is separated from the solid part with a decanter centrifuge and then used as a basic material for the production of recycled paper;
• with the decanting centrifuges it is possible, through appropriate treatments, to recover the biogas produced by the fermentation of the organic fraction of the garbage to produce the biomethane.
• the horizontal centrifuges perform a remarkable variety of separation processes with a high quality result, so they are ideal for the production of antibiotics, vitamins, dyes, active ingredients, etc.
• the models with Espey mechanical seals are able to process suspensions with flammable and / or explosive liquids with ATEX certification, as required for example in the oil field, working in a controlled environment with a nitrogen atmosphere;
• they allow the separation of the Slop Oil and the recovery of the lagoon oils